Friday, June 3, 2011

For The Kids

I collect good Christian kid's books and then.... I forget to read them to my kids! So here's a list of the Kid books I've purchased and I hope to go through with my children.




This is a great family Story Bible, with 270 Bible stories, beautifully illustrated. My kids enjoy looking at the pictures in this magnificent book.



Love this book based on the Catechism, basic, foundational truths told in a wonderful story format.



A wonderful twist on an ABC Book, suitable for older kids and even adults will enjoy the subtle humor in this book.



Love this storybook and its fundamental truths that are suitable for older kids.



LOVE THIS!

And one I didn't mention.... the Jesus Storybook. I've already mentioned that several times on this blog! Love it so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment