Saturday, May 12, 2012

It's been awhile...

It's been awhile since I've blogged. Partly because I've nothing coherent to say; partly because does it really matter what I have to say, think or believe?

I'm still pondering those questions. In the meantime, please share with me what books you are currently reading (or recently read) and your thoughts on the books and if you'd recommend them to folks. (namely ME!)

If you are wondering what I'm reading, I just finished Bob Goff's Love Does and actually enjoyed it and think most people would too.

Also recently finished was Douglas Wilson's Evangellyfish.  I have to admit, that at first it just filled me with dismay, thinking of the dysfunction and hypocrisy and immorality in the Church but at the end, I simply enjoyed it and gave me much food for thought. Plus, it is incredibly engaging and well-written.


No comments:

Post a Comment