Thursday, December 19, 2013

Little Things

A few little gifts that I've enjoyed...

FITBIT FLEX or FITBIT FORCE

I don't have the Force, only the Flex but so far I'm loving this little device. For someone seriously into fitness, this probably won't give enough information, but it is enough to get me motivated to move more and be aware of my activity level. Plus, it's simple to use and wear and the app works well.

iPHONE CAMERA LENS

Of course, I'd love a really nice set, but the cheaper ones are still tons of fun and add some creativity to my phone photos. The one I have was under 10 dollars and has 3 lens: one micro/macro and the other two are variations of wide angle/fisheye. Tons of fun and small enough to toss in your bag or purse.

BOOKS

Who doesn't love a hefty stack of a dozen or so lovely books? Hardback or paperback, they're all wonderful.

KINDLE

Amazon gift cards, Kindle Paperwhite, ebooks.... they're all wonderful. I love Amazon.

ANYTHING APPLE

What can I say? I'm an Apple girl. Who wouldn't love a beautiful, new Macbook Pro, iPad, iPad Mini, iPod, etc. etc. Apple is a Girl's Best Friend. Skip the diamonds or jewelry.

SD Cards

I can always use more memory for my camera. Always.






No comments:

Post a Comment