Friday, August 17, 2012

Book thoughts on You Be Sweet

You Be Sweet: Sharing Your Heart One Down-Home Dessert at a Time is a tantalizing cookbook! First, let me say that this is the first cookbook I've ever downloaded to my Apple iPad and I now LOVE having cookbooks in an ebook format!

The recipes look amazingly delicious. I'm not a huge dessert baker but now I really want to try all these recipes! The bright, colorful photos just enhance this huge baking desire in me. Some recipes I really want to try are: Homemade Carmel Candy, Cherry Cheesecake bars, Fried Blackberry Pies, Sara's Peanut Brittle and and Gingerbread with Lemon Sauce.... doesn't it all sound yummy? There are SO MANY recipes in this delightful book!

What can I say? I'm a fan. This book has also inspired me to check out their other cookbook, Bless Your Heat: Saving the World one Covered Dish at a Time. 

I was given this book free of charge through Thomas Nelson's Booksneeze Bloggers program and was not required to write a favorable review.

No comments:

Post a Comment