Tuesday, January 25, 2011

For The Record

I started off the New Year with perfect attendance at the gym. Today's the 25th and I've been to the gym 21 times. Not quite perfect attendance but not too bad.

I now nearly enjoy spinning, and have been taking at least one class since after Thanksgiving. Now I take about 3 or 4 a week, but at the exclusion of all else. I recently realized that I have to start figuring out how to run 3 miles, and I have to keep up my swimming, so today since i had the time I did a 45 minute spin class, 20 minutes on the treadmill. (with about a full 7 minutes of consecutive running at a snail pace of 11:45) Then I swam 700 meters or yards or whatever it is called.

Now I'm beat.

Tomorrow.... not sure what i'll do in the morning but I have an evening spin class I'm looking forward to.

Such torture.

No comments:

Post a Comment