Monday, June 22, 2009

A Perfect Pair



I always seem to get the new technology before my husband. I've observed that most women aren't as enamored with the new technological gadgets, at least in my circle of friends. I, however, have fully embraced certain fun things like an Apple iPhone or a macbook pro. In fact, I must admit an affinity for all things Apple. (except some of their software but that's another story)

As my husband pointed out, Apple is rarely the first to come out with things. It wasn't the first MP3 player; wasn't the first laptop computer or the first smart phone. But Apple seems to take the new, existing, radical ideas and make it simple. Beautiful. And accessible for all. I could espouse all day the virtues of my Mac and Apple products and why I love them, feel they are superior other products, and how impressed I've been with the customer service I've received at The Apple Store. But I won't. Chances are, you know. Doesn't everyone deep down want a Mac?

So, I got my macbook pro about 2 and a half years ago and now my husband has one too. Friday David joined the over 1 million people who purchased the new Apple iPhone 3G S, once again having a newer, better version than I have.

Isn't it beautiful? I can't wait for him to love it as I love mine. (though I've been told no one can love a phone as much as I love mine) Ironically, I rarely use the phone part of it: I love the internet, calendar, email, ipod, and all the other amazing applications that it can run.

I know. I'm addicted, but you have to admit: its beautiful in all its simplicity and function. Well done Apple. I don't think I'll ever be able to buy anything but Apple. I just am so happy with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment