Sunday, January 10, 2010

Others

I have come to the conclusion that I write better on other's blog comment page than I do on my own blog. I wonder why that is? Do I like to disagree with others? But I don't always disagree with others; sometimes (rarely) I actually agree with them. So, why is it that my comments on another's blog are better?

I've no idea. Perhaps I like their topic more. Perhaps I put more thought into it. Perhaps I like to be slightly more controversial. Whatever it is, It just seems I'm more articulate, often more open, on someone else's blog than my own.

One may think it's because I'm fairly anonymous on another's blog but I also comment on 2 blogs of people that "know" me somewhat and are read by people that know me. So, I'm not sure that explains it.

It's a mystery.

No comments:

Post a Comment