Monday, November 15, 2010

Four Holy Gospels

Fujimura - 4 Holy Gospels from Crossway on Vimeo.



This is such an interesting video to me; beautiful and presents a lot of thought about art and culture and Christianity and what it means to engage in art as worship.

This book, The Four Holy Gospels, is being released at the end of January. It looks gorgeous and I so enjoy this video and what it has to say. Plus, Crossway is one of my favorite publishers and I love seeing something so creative come from them. Thank you Crossway and Makoto Fujimura for creating such wonderful art to commemorate the 400th Anniversary of the King James Version.

I just may have to start saving my pennies (a lot of them!) if I want this book. Regardless if I'll ever own it, I do think it is beautiful and a great way to engage art and worship.

What do you think of art, and what makes an art "Christian" and with a Christian world view?

No comments:

Post a Comment