Saturday, May 15, 2010

Saturday!

It is so nice to not have an early morning baseball game with the kids. 10am is a nice time slot. David fed them breakfast of eggs and toast, I'm not yelling at them to hurry up, get their uniform on, find their cleats.

It's restful.

Of course, that could all change when it is finally time to get out the door! Plus, once we close the door, we'll be busy. A game at 10. A game at 12. Then package pick up for David's triathlon tomorrow where we'll join good friends. I anticipate hanging out there for a while. There's a pasta feed, and that kinda scares me. I think I'd rather go out to dinner.

I really enjoy silence and relaxing days, but I also enjoy ones like these: Jam packed with fun and friends.

Maybe even frozen yogurt.

Yum!

What does your weekend look like?

No comments:

Post a Comment