Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Inside The Lines

After 9 years of living in our house, we're finally remodeling a bit. In fact, we're changing the layout of the whole house since the biggest room in our home we seldom use. So, we're thinking that if we opened it up off the kitchen and put the TV in there, it would become the new gathering place.

That's the hope.

So we opened up that space, still working on that, and the next step is painting. Most of the walls in our house are a mundane white color, with the unused room being more of a beige. I really want to add some color to it, have an accent wall, etc but I am having the hardest time figuring out what color!

Then, after that paint comes putting in hardwood flooring. Actually, laminate. (since we have 3 kids) I'm excited about this but once again, I have to make a choice! What color wood?

Down the road we're thinking of replacing our windows and remodeling our kitchen, drastically. (And did I mention we're adding a study?)

Such exciting changes but I'm a bit scared it won't work out as I envision it.

No comments:

Post a Comment