Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Wednesdays

Wednesdays are my busy days. Staring the day off early at prayer, meet with friends for a snack, go to the gym, go to lunch with a friend (conveniently situated after the gym work out!) then go and tend to children. I used to have an evening Bible study on top of all that but not these days.

Strangely, I enjoy my busy days, which puzzles me because I'm such an introvert and I like solitude and silence. Perhaps I enjoy these days because all the interactions I have are in small groups of 5 or less, many one on one times with friends that I know well and can enjoy and have fun with.

Not sure, but I do know that I enjoy my Wednesdays, perhaps more than any other day. I almost wish I could spread all the things I cram into this day throughout the whole week but perhaps this is what makes my Wednesdays so much fun; the fast pace of it and the variety of people I get to see.

All I know is that I really enjoy my Wednesdays and the people I share it with!

No comments:

Post a Comment