Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Bonus Question


Earlier I posted about the boy who became a dragon and Aslan had to assist him in tearing off all that stubborn dragon skin, as he could not on his own do so.... and how it hurt deeply but also exposed such joy and freedom.

So, my bonus question for my C.S. Lewis fans:

What was the boy's FULL name and did he deserve such a name? In your opinion; not the author's.

Oh, and NO GOOGLING IT! However, if you happen to own the book feel free to use it but let me know if it was just off the top of your head or if you asked or looked it up in the book.

Enjoy. I'd offer a prize but this one's way too easy.

4 comments:

  1. I know! I know!! Eustace Clarence Scrubb. And he almost deserved it! <: I think I'm going to re-read the Chronicles! <:

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, wow... you are really, really good! Got the whole phrase too! I think I may need to give you a prize. GOOD JOB!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are good lisa. and yes Victoria you need to give her a prize! How about the dragon award????

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmmmmm... the dragon award. That sounds really good!

    ReplyDelete